Social media research is a dynamic and growing research area. We are always looking for the best and brightest Ryerson students to join the lab as research assistants (RAs). RAs working at the lab will have an opportunity to engage with and be immerse in cutting edge research. Whether you are a MBA student interested in analytics, a sociology or psychology student looking to study online communities, a computer science student looking to learn how to develop a new social media analytics app, a hospitality and tourism student looking to help organize large international events, or a communications or design student with Photoshop skills looking to do science communications, we have projects where we can use your skills.
We typically recruit Ryerson RAs (undergraduate & graduate | min. GPA 3.0+) from the following disciplines and programs including, but not limited to:
- Management (Master of Science in Management, MBA, undergraduate students from Information Technology Management, Marketing, and Hospitality & Tourism)
- Digital Media
- Data Science and Analytics
- Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Communication and Culture
- Communications (Graphic Communications and Professional Communications)
- Policy Studies
If you are interested in getting involved or have any questions, please get in touch with us.