In preparation for the official launch of the ASIS&T SIG-III (International Information Issues) new Twitter account @sig3i on June 1, 2012, we are looking for social media (SM) volunteers to join the dynamic team at the Social Media Lab at Dalhousie University to tweet and organize social media events on behalf of the SIG.
As a SM volunteer, you will have a chance to
- Join ASIS&T’s international community of leading scholars and practitioners on Twitter,
- Gain experience of managing a Twitter account from an organization perspective,
- Be more informed about international informational issues and key players in this area,
- Organize and participate in exciting tweet-ups and live events on Twitter,
- And of course, become a member of the SIG-III social media team!
If interested, please complete a short form at http://bit.ly/SigIIIVol by May 15, 2012.
*** The SIG-III was founded in 1982 to promote awareness and collaboration amongst ASIS&T’s international community, and provide a forum to explore international informational issues. For more information about the SIG, please visit our website at http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/ or join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/asist.sig.iii/.